Now people are slowly realizing the importance of fitness, and many people are beginning to buy fitness equipment, such as exercise bikes. Exercise bikes are a common fitness tool. In addition to exercise bikes, there is also a well-known fitness equipment ---spinning bikes. What is the difference between them? Apart from the different names, are there other differences? Next, the editor will introduce the difference between exercise bikes and spinning bikes for everyone to understand when buying exercise bikes and spinning bikes.
Exercise bikes are also called "power bikes", which are divided into two types: upright exercise bikes and back-to-back exercise bikes. They can achieve fitness effects by adjusting the intensity (power) during exercise, so people call them exercise bikes. Exercise bike is a typical aerobic fitness equipment and cardiopulmonary training equipment. It mainly promotes cardiovascular exercises, accelerates metabolism, and enhances cardiopulmonary function through exercises of appropriate intensity for a long time, so as to achieve the purpose of fitness.
Spinning is a unique and energetic indoor cycling training course that combines music and visual effects. After improving the shortcomings of outdoor driving, the spinning bike has improved technology and is simple and easy to learn. It is a full-body aerobic exercise.
The difference between spinning bike and exercise bike:
1. The exercise intensity of spinning bikes is higher than that of exercise bikes.
2. There are different ways to control resistance. Exercise bikes are controlled by magnetically controlled wheels, and spinning bikes are controlled by brake pads.
3. The spinning bike performs rhythmic exercise through music, which makes it easier for people to persevere and is more effective in reducing fat and body shaping.
4. Exercise bikes generally come with a heart rate test, while spinning bikes are generally not equipped with it. Of course, some models are optional.
5. Exercise bikes are suitable for men, women and children, and spinning bikes are suitable for people between 15-50 years old.
Summary: If you want to beautify your body and shape your body, it is recommended to use a spinning bike; because you have a small amount of exercise and want to move your muscles, it is recommended to choose an exercise bike.